• Experience with marketing within the Australian and British expat market place.
• Experience running end to end marketing events for Australian and British expatriates.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal (English only).
• Lived in both Australian and UK to have local knowledge of cultures.
• Understanding of the Financial Planning process for the expatriate market.
• Ability to follow up calls after marketing events in clear English.
• Good IT skills.
• Ability to write reports in English.
• Ability to work unsupervised and hit pre-agreed targets
• Experience of maintaining good working relationships in the delivery of financial advice services or similar environment.
• Experience in writing complex and detailed reports for cases.
• Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features.
• Ability to acquire update and apply new skills and knowledge.
• Set own goals and want to deliver agreed targets.
• Attend development sessions.
• HKSI Paper 1, 7 and 8 (SFC Licence)
• IIQE papers 1, 3 and 5 (CIB Licence)