We are a pioneer in the Wealth Management industry with more than 90 years of experience. Our professional Wealth Management Team provides a one-stop service for our clients and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join us.
The AIA-AC Group was established in 1990 and has provided financial planning services to the people of Hong Kong and abroad since then. Backed by AIA, we have been able to provide a wide variety of financial services such as insurances, investment planning, mortgages and loans, private banking, taxation planning, credit cards, etc. to our clients over the years.
Our team of financial advisors originates from a large number of different countries such as Canada, U.S., Australia, U.K., China and Hong Kong. Despite our diverse backgrounds, we all share the same traits as young dynamic individuals who strive to become the best that we can be and provide the best services to our clients.
In recent years, through the hard work, dedication and professionalism of our financial advisors, the AC group was ranked Top Five in the Senior Unit Manager, Unit Manager & New Unit manager Category over the entire Asia region. One of the keys to the success of our agency is the close friendship that has been developed between different team members through regular gatherings outside the scope of our work.
The Four major markets in the financial planning industry are China market, capital appreciation, retirement and education fund. Further, with the recent government initiatives on medical welfare in conjunction with private insurance companies and liberalization of Mandatory Provident Funds (MPF) in the near future, financial planners can look forward to tap into these new markets in the next decade and beyond. Under the AIA corporate umbrella, we have a large number of financial companies to help cater to our client's financial needs. For more information, please refer to the following homepage: www.aiaacfc.com
1. Professional Financial Services Provision to Clients
- Wealth Management & Portfolio Advices
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management Planning
- PRC Business & CIES (Capital Investment Entrant Scheme) Planning
2. Team Management
- Attempt Planning Strategies for Constructing Team
- Learn Recruiting & Managing Team
- Share Marketing Strategies in Team
3. Self Continuous Improvement
- Achieve Professional Destinations (MDRT,CFPCM,ChFC, RFP,RFC,etc.)
- Acquire Up-to-Date Financial Knowledge and News
- Develop Better Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Degree holder in all discipline
- Entrepreneurship and self-motivated
- Energetic and outgoing
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven sales and career track record
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a must, Mandarin is advance
- Candidates with banking experience are welcomed
- Professional training program (Pre-job and on-job training on how to be MDRT qualifier)
- One year fast-track promotion program to Senoir Manager /Assistant Unit Manager
- Excellent career path to management level
- Monthly allowance ( $15000 - $50000 )+ Attractive commission package + year-end bonus + comprehensive fringe benefits
- Overseas trips and conventions
****** HONG KONG Residents ONLY ******
Interested candidates please send your resume to :
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.