Panda Game Manufacturing is a world renowned tabletop game manufacturer. With a focus on industry-leading component quality and service, we have produced thousands of tabletop games for clients around the world.
Panda has worked with first-time game designers as well as industry titans to create products ranging from small card games to award-winning deluxe board games.
Our head office is located in Vancouver, Canada, our manufacturing base is in Shenzhen, China, and we have a team working remotely from their home offices in over 15 cities across North America and Europe.
Although Panda is a global and diverse team, our common bond is our passion to produce (and play) the best quality games in the business!
Panda is currently seeking a full-time Accountant/Assistant Accountant based in Hong Kong to oversee our financial and accounting functions, in collaboration with our Hong Kong Senior Finance Manager. Accountant/Assistant Accountant position encompasses the following areas of responsibility:
- Handle full set of accounts and general accounts tasks including journal entries, account reconciliations, month end closing, etc.
- Prepare financial analysis, financial and management reporting
- Assist in cash flow planning and forecast
- Assist in preparing and executing accounting policies and guidelines
- Coordinate and complete annual audit, taxation and company secretarial matters
- Occasional travel
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
Benefits of Working at Panda
- Fun and dynamic industry: If you are a tabletop gamer, you will definitely appreciate the excitement, friendliness and innovation of our industry
- Open and Flat Management Structure: As much as we are a fast-growing and dynamic company, Panda is also a family business with a very welcoming and supportive culture
Job Location: Work from our Hong Kong office, with occasional business travel to Shenzhen
Start date: Immediate opening